Monday, April 30, 2012

There are plenty of stars in the sky....that won't violate your vagina!

Okay,okay so my little awesomely bad romance had me a little jaded. I can admit that,but there are plenty of stars in the sky. So, I got out my telescope and started gazing. I must admit there are some bright ass stars out here now! Some,twinkle,some sparkle and I found out the very hard way;that every thing that glitters can sometimes violate your vagina! Now,I know some of y'all where probably like"whaat!" ,but listen it happens. What happens you ask? Bad,horrible,awkward rebound sex!! This dude literally violated my vagina. I am all about stroking dudes egos, but there is a line. Whoever has told him that his sex was amazing...LIED! And done every woman he comes in contact with a great disservice. Men,we are not a jar of spaghetti sauce that needs to be opened. Please don't pound on use like we are. Also don't ask us to do things and we aren't even comfortable with each other. I felt like Kevin Hart as I mumbled "pineapples" under my breathe. When all was said and done, I couldn't even look myself in the mirror. I had never had a rebound fling and I had never,ever,ever, ever, had such horrible sex! EVER! I'm hoping the rest of dating experiences are not like this. So the quest for my new Sta-rah continues...unfortunately

Love it,Live it,Rock it
Danni


No comments:

Post a Comment