Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mobbin S-L-O-W

Okay, so I'm back! Sorry it took so long had some issues out here in Suburgatory. 1. I had my 5 year old at home with me for an entire week! It was so crazy. 2. My dsl was not working properly and I keep getting kicked off line. 3. I was in a funk. Just down and out not feeling anything, funk. But now I'm back! I've been working hard on getting my t-shirt line completed so you guys can see my amazing ideas and whatnot. I'm not gonna lie my work ethic has not been on point lately. I have so much personal stuff going on that I am somewhat distracted.  My mobbin has slowed way down..not to a screeching halt but a brisk walk. I'm gonna be uploading pictures very soon , just fun stuff arounf my cul-de-sac. And of course I will get into the juicy stuff that makes up my life like duhhhh this a blog! Mobbin slow, but mobbin forward !

No comments:

Post a Comment